Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So Many Changes, So Little Time...!

I'm going nuts here.

My hair's changed, drastically.

So have my eyes (albeit VERY temporarily, or so I hope).

My bank account was more filled than it had been in many months, only to be emptied within the range of a few days to its normal... aerated... state.

My cozy, tiny little room over at my aunt's, which actually happen to be her son's, is now filled with stuff that are haphazardly packed and (sorta) ready to go. But that's only half of all that I intend to bring x.x

I'm excited. Because of that, I'm scared crapless. Nothing good ever came out of being too excited about something, in my case- except for vacations in RT.

Arghh! I'm confused!

I've also been playing Tradewinds Legends and finished the game thrice already in less than a week; then I started replaying Talismania Deluxe. One of my loves, Maxtor HDD, has been nestling in his little place in the antique laptop bag for quite a while now. All because someone keeps delaying the delivery of my items back to me, and that includes that useful multi-plug multi-socket extension thingymajig. Grrr...

I shall remember not to prioritize my (future) boyfriend over my other obligations and duties >.>

My littlest brother, the littlest of them all, turned 8 3 days ago! So a happy belated to him! (I wasn't able to do a specific post in his honor on the day itself since I've been busy as feck)!

And I smell like a saloon. Fortunately it's a nice smell to me, and is not causing any more allergic reactions.

Seems like everyone's feeling confused and terribly out-of-order this past week... Hopefully the next week will turn out better for the most of us.

Supplements... Zzzz... Second day of tidal waves...

0 comments: