Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My First Time Ever...!

That's right, boys and girls. I finally did it.

That thing that made me go 'gaga' and feel all socially inadequate since most other people have experienced it.

...Not that, you pervert.



I watched two movies at the cinema back to back tonight!

One movie to amp up your adrenaline in the evening is enough to keep your thoughts racing throughout the night (or otherwise- for people who have different tendencies, i.e get exhausted by sensory overload and sleep like a log immediately after). This, however, was comprised of TWO predicted-mega-blockbusters back-to-back and, needless to say, they were action-packed.

No, that's not it. Action-packed is an understatement.

I acted like a kid who just went on her first rollercoaster ride: All proud, like she had finally gotten the pass to a real adult's form of exhilarating entertainment.

And my tickets were sponsored, which really iced the cake ;)

0 comments: