Sunday, December 21, 2008

Early Mornin' Dreamin'

I would like to believe that one day, in the not-too-distant future, I would reach a place on earth that I'd fall in love with at first sight; so breathtakingly beautiful that I would shed a tear if and when I left. A place so cool, serene and tranquil, I would want to build a home and willingly grow vegetables and raise chickens there, plus give up the luxuries of internet and most of technology for the better part of a year (I obviously can't give up on all forms of technology forever now that I've come to know and love it)...Yeah, castles don't seem too bad for a place like this, you know, once I turn into a dollar-wise billionaire and grab all the prime property available on earth before the population boom gets so bad that we'd have to colonize the moon.

0 comments: