Saturday, December 20, 2008

How In The World~

It's not here.

I looked everywhere. I tried, or maybe haven't tried enough yet for any standard, but I wasted loads of mindpower looking for it and it just... isn't... HERE.
What I found is a new addiction to a series of American (it's either that or Japanese) TV show, and that does not help me in my quest at all, since I already obtained an addiction to ANOTHER hacked game during the holidays and am merely considering, and mildly panicking, about my impending doo- *cough* exams.

And I discovered that all the girls/ladies I know around me who has seen Twilight, has fallen in love with the movie, and those who haven't read the books mostly intend to, thanks to the said movie. The books stumbled off the shelves at an alarming rate after the movie released over here- let's just hope the next movie keeps them happy with more vampiric faces than the book intended, for audience's sake. Am I too pleased with that fact? Maybe for Meyer, but not really- Edward doesn't need anymore fans fawning over him, and neither does Carlisle, or Alice, for that matter. But I'm just saying that because I'm a possessive Twilight Biotch- not that it matters much, zzz...

At the top of the roller coaster ride for the last week, Mom finally called me, and I had a good time with my gal pal on Friday. Almost everything else was either average, lamerage or... plain rage, from my part. I miss my heaven-sent family as always, but what else is new this part of the psychotic world?

So my never-ending quest for the ever-elusive is still on its run, again. Heaven help me.

0 comments: