Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Screwed

For lack of a better word, that's what I feel like right now. Dishevelled, dirty and totally restless, yet too caught up in a bit of everything to actually DO anything. But I'm here to report on my daily events- or what might have been yesterday's events, when this post is finished, so off I go...
Today (or yesterday) I...

  • Did not go to two hours' worth of Physics lectures because I didn't feel like it, even though my room mate attempted to wake me up for it about 5 times. That's a new one for this sem- and to think I had a test later on that (this/past) night... Plus, it was an EVENING class that started at 2 p.m...
  • Went to Biology lectures that didn't even last 30 minutes' worth of its supposed 2 hours' duration. Even then, two-thirds of the class was spent watching videos. Yum...
  • Bought a 1TB external HDD (FINALLY!) worth 450. I'll prolly be eating sand and rocks for the rest of the month; that's all my allowance D: Okay not technically, I have like around 200 left from previous months but that's barely enough for me to last the rest of the month even ONLY for food. But I asked for it. And I also asked for...
  • ...5/10 in my first Physics test. I was the worst, in case you're wondering, in the whole class. I could not blame anything or anyone but myself for not revising properly or enough; yet, as expected, I'm very, VERY piss- No wait. I'm not pissed, I'm more disappointed than pissed. But yeah, deserved it.
  • Finished Physics Lab early, for me and my group's standards lol. Then ate some take-away fried rice.
  • Am still upset that Mom has yet to call me. Her flight was delayed, and when i called Dad at around 1940 she had apparently just arrived... And told Dad to tell me that she'll call me later. I bet she's tired, but I'm still a bit miffed that her call is also delayed. Thing is, I...
  • Get really homesick nowadays. Like, how it was before I settled in here fully, since the start of the second semester for the second year. It's puzzling and I get so tired of feeling this way, as it'd been more than a year since I got in here and had time to acclimatize into new environments without my dearest family, but here I am, and I'm not liking it. Why the hell do I feel these stuff anyway?
  • Have a new crush- on a guy I saw on Whose Line Is It Anyway? from 2005 (lulz)! Apparently his name is Jeff Davis, and I had an insta-crush the moment I saw him. Coulda drooled my pillow when I saw him smile that one time, haha... I'm a sucker for guys like that, and yeah, inevitably made me feel more sucky...

I should finish up on today's post; I have to get up extra-early tomorrow to get my outing card at 0730 and go to Math class at 0800. Bahh. Let's hope my Math test was more than a pass x__x AND that the lecturer does NOT pick on me tomorrow!

...Though, that said, it would probably happen...

0 comments: