Monday, March 30, 2009

Highlight of the Day

I would do almost anything, it seems, to get to my ultimate since-childhood calling of becoming a doctor.

Including repeating a foundation year with kids (excuse me- YOUNG ADULTS) two years younger than me.

The things we do for love...

Let this be an ample lesson for me not to screw around and to change my way of life!

On one hand, I'm sad to be leaving my friends of almost two years. On the other, a good change of environment may be exactly what I need to progress from my current state of mind and body. I do not think I am wasting a total of three years' worth of my life- rather, I'm excited and curious to see how things turn out.

Hopefully otou-san takes this lightly. He can't be too pleased that I'm joining my brother in The Academic Lagfest *sigh*

0 comments: