Saturday, March 14, 2009

=O

Way off track
Driving the golf cart isn't half as exhilarating as a quadbike, but still has its cons. For one, it resembles more of a car so it should give me more expertise on driving a car. Unfortunately, it doesn't provide confidence as much as it provides experience.

Disagreeable treaties
Marshmallows are weird things. You could look at them and feel like barfing one day, and the next be craving them like nobody's business. I have devoured almost 20 pieces of sweet, puffy white gelatinous goodness only this morning and still want more. Could be the effect of microwaving them. I don't know. Next experiment: place one on top of a Galaxy chocolate and see how things turn out. I'm betting on the innovation of a tasty new treat unbeknownst to me!

Flies are annoying... What?
Has it really been ten days? It seems unfair when you consider the velocity of time against fun, cherishable moments. Of course no form of Physics graph would correspond to that particular statement but it's still ridiculous. Why can't the time with loved ones last as long as boring lectures of the same period?

And I styled my brother's hair for his trip back across the sea... (Lol I just had to write that so I'd remember what kind of mess I made)

Treating yourself to two ice creams and eating them while being driven around in a golf cart by a maniacal brother ain't recommended anymore. ESPECIALLY when he insists on being fed with HIS ice cream. While driving. Possible consequences:
  1. Crashing into the pavement
  2. Crashing into a woman on her bike
  3. Crashing into another car- parked and obviously unmoving
All of which were within a few seconds of occurring.

I wish my brain could take pictures of those moments that you couldn't actually snap with normal cameras and display them whenever I want them displayed- at least in my mind's head.

The only downside is constantly getting chores, but that in itself is still fun!

Brownie-making time!


0 comments: