Tuesday, February 3, 2009

15 Minutes...

...to a quiz and I'm blogging. God help me.

I realize that I need to write more insightful items in here but writing is not something I persist in doing nowadays, due to many reasons, most of which I find intolerable. Like how I think I should stop trying to write quality stuff as often as I did back in high school because I believe it would deviate me from my current goal. But how does such a pleasurable pastime, which has become part of me throughout my life, affect a lifetime ambition? I mean, it's totally possible for them to intermingle and not affect each other in a bad way right? And why the heck am I using loose terms like 'a bad way' when there are so many other words that sound and describe how I'm feeling a whole lot better?

It's raining very heavily. The cool air grabs my attention from the current crisis at hand (QUIZ) and chucks it onto more fickle matters (BED+SLEEP).

I needa go. Possible update later.

0 comments: