Saturday, February 21, 2009

We Are

We're a bunch of moronic idiots in many moments of our lives. Yeah you would say 'But who are YOU to judge how WE are in our lives?' and my answer would probably be 'Sod off- you moronic buffoons are obviously in denial.'

No, I'm not pissed and letting my emotions speak for me.

Maybe a bit.

Alright, maybe a LOT.

But I'm guessing it's fine. Because I had a nice, literally flowery post before, so now I'm gonna be the evil person I've been feeling since two days back. Because I found out that I was right (yet again) and it wasn't something I wanted to be right about. WHY can't I be right at something I WANT to be right at? Like, oh I dunno, PHYSICS maybe?

Maybe they're right, I should've taken Psychology. Or English Lit. Whatever it is, it seems I have a knack of sniffing out what people think before someone else decides to spill the beans to me. Though that in itself makes me look like a paranoid the first few days, it's always worth the knowledge that I was right when the truth is squeezed...

Not really. It only makes me feel worse. And it's doubly worse because the moment I get the feeling I already feel bad for thinking of something so negatively; THEN I feel bad because the thing that I thought was right was actually true, and that, instead of making my conscience feel at ease, does not even begin to take the initial guilt away; instead, it piles up.

And I do not need to be reminded of how easily I get affected by negative vibes.

I'm guessing those involved won't be reading this, but I wish you guys had more tact. Because honestly, you were keeping it from me all this time and for what? To clue me in freaking 5 days before my most terrible exam? Was that part of the plan, to make me FREAKING PHAIL?

And just as I typed that a loud-ass thunder rumbled outside. Heaven knows how pissed I am and I'm not even sure if that's a good thing.

*deep breaths*

Lord, grant me patience. Ameen.

0 comments: