Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Discovery of Spoonerism Got Me Nowhere...

I've been told (and telling myself) that I have a very, very short attention span.

Do I really?

Before I go there, let me just say that this may well be -

No. Let's not get all angsty and sixteen right now. Though I loved being sixteen, and the angst that came with it, and the-

Argh. And while typing this I proved my point.

Forget what actually causes the red tide; be it dinoflagellate or red algae blooms, it causes severe irritation inside womankind and, possibly, the ones around them. You don't need to jump in to know how the wrath of the little microscopic beings would affect your body. Itching? Possible death due to intoxication? Can red tides actually intoxicate?

Oh, yes! Thinking of dead fishes, that reminds me...

THIS little bugger:

shares my attention span~!

I love you Mr Goldfish <3

And now to tidy up on my assignment. Ew.

Oh. As a random P.S, this WAS a random update so my blog won't appear too outdated lol.

And I cherish the coming of Fab February for a LOT of reasons, the main one being I'm one month closer to coming home! Yatta~!

0 comments: