Sunday, February 8, 2009

Warble Warble.




I am...
Tired. And bushed
SO much that I can't bother
to put myself to bed and wished
I'd done more than just shower.

I've got three assignments
to complete by Thursday but
I think I'll pass; arrangements
will be made once I'm in a rut.

Looking up and staring down
Got a smile in my perpetual frown...

I'll give you a stare and say 'Who cares?'
When you feed me bull 'bout slacking off;
In truth, I do... Shot many glares
at myself while I scoff...

At myself.


That made the last line rhyme.
I hate it when i force-rhyme;
Free-styling is my strength...
When I'm inspired.
And right now I'm in dire
need of inspiration and
motivation.

None of the talks tonight inspired
or motivated me, for that matter.
I feel sorry and all
but they've got to know when bed calls,
no fancy talk beats idle chatter
and whines about how tired we are, and
how thirsty and hungry we are, and
the amount of eye-rolling,
and all the sighing,
will eventually amplify to be louder.
So don't sound us off for getting madder.

That's my recap of the day which
would make sense to naught but me.
I thanks myself for the structure
my tired mind imposed on me.

Me. Me. Mememe.

I start almost every post with 'I'. I feel like an overly-selfish woman. I should always find ways NOT to start a sentence with I, because it's proven to be a blinking neon sign that points to a person's selfish mannerism.

More research is required.
And I'm already too damn tired.

0 comments: