Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wutta Weak Week

... No, I am not making funny birdlike sounds. That's the description of my academic *cough* week.

A flu+cough+fever+red tide combo all bunched in one and whaddya get? A WEAKWEEK!

But seriously, that's not all that made me weak. I've noticed that as I get sicker, my mind refuses to process more than a bite of cheese at a time. Thus, I am compelled to stick to delicacies less flavorful and aromatic; more... well, more nothing really. More bland, probably. Which totally explains why I've been going on YouTube and watching sxephil and jamesatwar?

Not likely.

But it does motivate me to get work done later on (case in point: I'm through with my MATHEMATICS assignment! Now I only have to do a ton of physics and some sketchbooks of Bio Lab sketches and I'm doooone!). That's always good, though right now, I really should be focused on studying my ass off for the finals. Which would determine... well, practically everything. And I think I'd hate for the people I love the most to be disappointed- and the list doesn't actually happen to include me by a long shot.

When you really want something you strive and work at it until you get it, right?
Which is why I'm thinking of not going on my computer at least every other day. As airheaded as that sounds (I mean, c'mon, a LOT of people here don't use computers except for Computer classes and on weekends to check the ever-so-unfathomable friendster hype!), it's a huge leap for Lavkind. Because Lav does NOT desert her laptop ever since she got him. Yes, him: My sleek, dark and handsome HP, non-wizard version.

Off of my beautiful laptop, I think I had a very interesting day/week. Had the craziest session of Physics Lab, which is saying something since I'm already grouped with two very not-so-sane-yet-awesome girls in the lab anyways; gravity's not the only thing we get down to on those crazy days...
Today I had the pleasure of meeting a couple of, shall I say, opinionated guys, with whom I've had the opportunity to discuss and digress a lot of issues with. It's lovely to have such a refreshing talk about so many sensitive matters with strange men without getting bombarded by puerile retorts every few minutes. And they were actually funny. Of course, I ended up in a coughing fit, leading me to ponder, again, if I had talked the right schtick. (I don't say shit. Oops. *eyeroll*)

So the every-other-day 'Laptop Act' will start after the supposed highlight of next week, which would hopefully kick-start a brand new energetic weak- week, sorry- in its place.

And then I get the ultimate treat: to go HOME <3

0 comments: