Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Short Reality Un-Check!

Say hi to Ichijou Takuma, a noble-class vampire who also happens to be an embodiment of Prince Charming - corteous, well-mannered, hardworking and, of course, charming. He's my anime character of the month! I've actually liked him for months now, even before the anime came out (I didn't know he was blonde then, since manga is b&w and he doesn't adorn the covers as far as I'm concerned, which is a crying shame). I always thought he was the most appealing Night Class attendant.

But anyway, fellow VKers would probably ask, 'Why not Kuran Kaname? or Zero?' Well why the bloody hell not not them? I do have quite a huge-ass crush on Kuran Kaname, but unless you're not a girl (or a guy with that preference) and a huge fan of Zero, who doesn't? He's like... rice to most Asian people, as he is to most female (and a few male) VKers- we gotta have him! Then there's the main dish accompanying that, and mine just so happens to be Ichijou-senpai. Yay!

ANYWAYS, he's like Tamaki from Ouran, but more elite (yes, REALLY) and less nonsensical. I'm guessing for a human, Tamaki is as heroic as he is- Ichijo just doesn't do as many idiotic things as Tamaki. Plus, if they were to meet in anime world I'm pretty sure a lot of people would say they're long-lost twins!

Vampire Knight is just full of fantastic non-existent eye-candy...

Is Ichijo really one of the tallest? I thought it was Akatsuki... Apart from the overlapping feet, this person has done a great job assembling all the characters who matter in one picture!

Back to reading. Unbelievable.

0 comments: