Saturday, February 21, 2009

More Emotional Posts... Yay!

Mom called me again and told me that she was praying for my success in the exams, as she constantly does. Yes, I'm studying and yes, I'm trying my best. Case in point, I'm staying up! Of course, that's a little unfair because I'm nocturnal anyway. But that doesn't matter to Mom; what matters is I'm studying hard and trying my best!

Anywho, as she was talking I was all 'Mom, Mom,' to which she was like 'Yes dear?' and I was all...
'When you pray for me, do you ask God to make me a doctor... or just make me successful in anything I end up doing?'

She told me what I wanted to hear.

And I feel tons better right now, and can face Physics with a smile on my face.

Thank you God, for my wonderful Mom and family.

I can almost cry now lol :)

0 comments: