Saturday, April 4, 2009

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J- KENNY!

Kenny Sia is the most entertaining blogger ever.

I wasted hours of my time, precious time that could or SHOULD actually be spent doing more research on my upcoming interview, reading up on his old posts because he's just such an efficient blogger (in the sense that he blogs frequently, and have content-packed entries almost each time). I pity the fact that people seem to exert him to entertain them with his natural comedic(?) talent through his writings because I found his normal, heartfelt posts just as alluring, albeit in a more 'moral of the story' way. In fact, one of the reasons he (his blog, ultimately) appealed to me is because of the lessons in life that I could derive from his posts. Hidden behind his humorous remarks on daily happenings are things normal people should bear in mind, helpful hints with which we could, surely, live life that extra bit towards the fullest. Though his cultures and main beliefs are different from mine, meaning I can't do half the exciting stuff he gets to do, I find that his posts are more than enough to show me more of the world and its quirky, interesting and, inevitably, assy inhabitants. No, I do not mean babboons in this context- that was reserved specially for insufferable human beings. Plus, he seems like a very decent guy, all in all. He has a good set of brains in his noggin, but realizes the importance of not taking stuff too seriously when you don't need to, and is more corteous to others than he gives himself credit for.

Aaaanywho.

Wait a minute. That's all I have for today on how I'm feeling.

I'm so unimaginative.

Current Tune: I Will Love You by Yui

0 comments: