Monday, April 13, 2009

Random Listy Update!

~Nickelodeon made a show combining Jimmy Neutron and Fairly Odd Parents and it was kickass! Timmy and Cosmo look really weird as 3D characters though =P

~I might be getting my license soon. In advance, I'd like to say I pity my future driving instructor for the torture he'll have to put up with.

~Currently, I am craving these food(s?):

  • Cream puffs (like the ones you get from Beard Papa. Is that of one word or two words' length?)
  • Beef Yakiniku from Sushi King, and the other sushis and set meals I had there
  • Cheesecakes from Secret Recipe
~I watched Zettai Kareshi yesterday, and finished the whole series in about 7/8 hours straight, stopping only for toilet breaks and the occasional summons from my aunt. I don't think I'll be reviewing it, since there are other great reviews on it hovering around the Web but it was definitely a unique J-Drama (or any kind of drama for that matter) and the acting was great! It's worth a watch and starts getting cliffy nearly halfway.

~Got my 3rd marriage proposal recently. Gotta love my flirty friends.

~Wondering... Who's Bob Dylan?

~Got in contact again with my BFF from AD! Loving it; started contacting other friends as well.

~Realized that one of my online buddies is a genius who memorized pi to the 640th power. I always knew he was smart, but...!

~Started reading Robin Hobb's book Renegade Magic during my late mornings, when I can barely get out of bed. Barely made it past 50 pages after two days. Brilliant writing, but not really my cup of tea. Maybe it's too early to tell?

~Sepulchre by Kate Mosse (not the model...) is quite a good read, albeit too smart. I should've had a dictionary in hand while reading it. Kudos to the writer for her amazing usage of English words... and French. And her imagination, of course.

~I miss that kiddy book I read before leaving RT... Charlie's Nightmare? A Nightmare Academy book, which I'm pretty sure will be/is already a series.

~Did my mental development halt when I was 11 years old?

~The Shichida Method... *shudders*

0 comments: