Monday, April 20, 2009

Ice Skating Woes

I've only skated on ice thrice in my life; all those sessions amounting up to no more than 10 hours.

Suffice to say I'm not the best skater out there; but over here where there's only one known place to skate, I'm not the worst either. In fact, I can pretty much glide as smoothly as seasoned skaters if I had my PIC with me to hold my right hand.

Unfortunately, said PIC is nowhere to be found, cutting all forms of contact so that I can't even begin to stalk her. One begins to wonder what happened as one recalls the pivotal moment of one's life that second time on ice *insert drool face here*...

If only my life were made out of miracles, I'd be able to see my dream guy again and this time initiate some form of contact with him. But He has other plans for me, rather than making me fall in love with some perfect-looking dude clad in black who skates with the grace of a swan and seemed to have walked out one of my dreams...


Anywho.

I wish I could skate after this whole fiasco is done with...

0 comments: