Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Tribute to Kristin Kreuk

Blame Hallmark's Snow White- I saw it for the first time yesterday, though I've known its existence for almost seven years, and reminded me of this amazing lady and why I should do another tribute to a celebrity to add color to this blog.

The woman I'm MOST jealous of in the entertainment industry.

She's such a gorgeous person, physically, that she looks ethereal. Think J.R.R. Tolkien's Elves, or Twilight vampires. At the same time, she's really down-to-earth, has a big heart and is fun. I have no idea how her personal life is, but the fact of the matter is Kristin Kreuk has that refreshing, exotic, otherworldly beauty that retains a lot of innocence. Even in her most daring photos she still looked perfectly sane; pure. Might just be in her facial expression, but it's still something that you rarely see in most known actresses.

Yes, I discovered those stuff from the media. No, of COURSE I have never met her (you'd know first thing, I'd probably faint if I did- I NEVER faint). Yes, her photos are probably airbrushed in some way.

And no. I still am- most definitely- straight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should see her candids...she looks absolutely pretty even when she is not wearing any makeup!

Lavender Skyes said...

I bet she does!