Saturday, April 18, 2009

Colleges

A friend of mine is planning to join Gonville & Caius, pronounced as 'Keys', located at the high-end world of academics known as Cambridge. THE Cambridge.

I really want to join you, genius friend. But let's be real here, I don't really have the 'Key' ingredient to even qualify as an applicant. Cambridge, in and of itself, is already such a wonderfully out-of-reach target. But one of the HARDEST college to get into within such an imposing institution?

Sometimes you can feel so bashed and stupid by such kind gestures lol.

I'm pretty sure Goneville & Chaos would love to have me as their newest member though.


*************************************************************************************


My world is collapsing in on me.

Otou-san, Okaa-san... be strong. For everyone.

0 comments: