Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Multitude of Gratitude

For these people who have stuck with me in all their pixellated glory...

NM. For sticking with me throughout the years, even after quite some time of losing contact, and picking up right where we left off effortlessly. And for those god ol' days when I could actually communicate with you in a non-pixellated way, BFF!

NC. For always being there when I need you, and being so much of a determined, passionate genius that you became an inspiration.

R. For your cuteness, R-rated language and angelic looks. And all those times you cheered me up, even if they were crude.

FO. For always trying to be there for me. And for that time I wailed to you on the phone. It must've been hard...

EJ. For still being there, even if your existence is hardly more than smoke these days. And those phone calls. I'm sure if I poked you right...

SB. For your creative artwork, your generous helpings of cheer and your constant concern. And of course, your loyalty.

0 comments: