Thursday, April 16, 2009

...

Well.



I made a new friend over six months ago. For privacy reasons, I shall call her Abby Seis*.

Our bond grew with each passing moment, and was apparent as she continued increasing in size due to the time we spent together.

Month by month, she swelled. Grew rounder...



Yet I knew it wasn't right.

And though we have been together for so long, I often felt discomfort with her around.

I have tried hiding her, but to no avail.

She kept increasing in size...

Hindering me from normal activities.

Becoming an eyesore to some who noticed.



This afternoon, I took the painful decision to bring her along with me to the only group of people who could remove her presence from my sight, and sever our bond once and for all.

I felt so, very numb as she was distanced from me...

It pained me so badly that I can't even look at her as we separated.



I am now bereft of her companionship, with only stitches and a huge gauzed mess left as the reminder of our time together.

Goodbye, Abby Seis. You are sorely missed...




Literally.



*Not its real name.

4 comments:

Praxi said...

Wot did you do???

Lavender Skyes said...

I got a cyst removal. Unfortunately for me it wasn't in liquid state so the doctor had to cut my thumb up, pry the 'Bola Ajaib' (as she called it) out and then stitch it back together. Stitches will be removed in a week's time =)
Hear that, P? I GOT STITCHES! :D:D
I was so stoked it barely hurt when the anaesthesia wore off lmao

Praxi said...

oh wow! man i hope you're alrite! are ya?

Lavender Skyes said...

Aw, I'm alive and kicking xD It makes showering a bother though lol! I get to open the bandaging in an hour's time to change it so I finally get to see what the doctor did to me. Lol.

I'll let you know if anything weird surfaces ;D